Character sheet
Name: Leo Grant Krazelberd
Job: Celestial Slayer
Experience Bar:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:15 pm

Hmmm...being stupid....nice...maybe I could try it...LOL

What's what?

The darkness caught me...that was when it all ended. And now, this is my new beginning. I am not Death...my Name is Leo Grant Krazelberd...and I'm a Celestial Slayer. And these are Mentu and Onuris.
Got any idea for a manga?
Back to top Go down
http://comptech.go-board.com
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4

Number of posts : 446
Location : merville parañaque metro manila philippines earth milky way
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character sheet
Name: Avios Windrider
Job: Sniper
Experience Bar:
10/5000  (10/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:16 pm

"what" is a word with 4 letters.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemon.com
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:17 pm

Ohhh...what's a word?

The darkness caught me...that was when it all ended. And now, this is my new beginning. I am not Death...my Name is Leo Grant Krazelberd...and I'm a Celestial Slayer. And these are Mentu and Onuris.
Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
10/5000  (10/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:19 pm

A word is a unit of language that carries meaning and consists of one or more morphemes which are linked more or less tightly together, and has a phonetical value. Typically a word will consist of a root or stem and zero or more affixes. Words can be combined to create phrases, clauses, and sentences. A word consisting of two or more stems joined together is called a compound.
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:21 pm

Ahhh..could you summarize it...?

Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
10/5000  (10/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:21 pm

k, sure!

a word is a word!
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:22 pm

What's a "Word"?

Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
10/5000  (10/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:23 pm

A word is a unit of language that carries meaning and consists of one or more morphemes which are linked more or less tightly together, and has a phonetical value. Typically a word will consist of a root or stem and zero or more affixes. Words can be combined to create phrases, clauses, and sentences. A word consisting of two or more stems joined together is called a compound.
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:24 pm

Could you summarize it using without using "word" as it's summarization?

*After 10 minutes of waiting for a reply*

I won! WooooT

Edited shown below!

Back to top Go down
cyberchaos
Grade 4
Grade 4

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Character sheet
Name: XenXaki
Job: Ninja
Experience Bar:
0/5000  (0/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:59 pm

ok.....
in the end
Word is a word
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:27 am

Nope...it's not...

Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
10/5000  (10/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:50 pm

Why do you care about the meaning of the word "word"? Are you gonna die if you can't find out? And why do I need to explain it to you? Are you that stupid?

BTW, just because someone doesn't reply after 10 minutes, it doesn't mean that the person would lose. FYI, I already went to sleep last night. You gotta turn off your pc eventually....
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:33 pm

AviosWindrider wrote:
Why do you care about the meaning of the word "word"? Are you gonna die if you can't find out? And why do I need to explain it to you? Are you that stupid?

BTW, just because someone doesn't reply after 10 minutes, it doesn't mean that the person would lose. FYI, I already went to sleep last night. You gotta turn off your pc eventually....

1.) If you've read what I've posted earlier...well you might come to the conclusion that you're the stupid one. Another thing...are you really stupid...yea probably you couldn't even understand why I posted such stupid questions ^_^ You might as well find out...mistakes do come to improvements!

2.) Actually, it really proves I won! Why?
a.) You weren't able to reply to what I said last night even now.
b.) Why would you leave without letting the person know that you're gonna leave...after all we had a conversation...It's disrespectful! Only jerks do such thing...
c.) Your excuses are lame! Just admit defeat and I'll go easy

Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
10/5000  (10/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:38 pm

Are you mad? reading that..... It feels like you are...
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:42 pm

Defend your answer please?

Please highlight where the stress is seen. You should really start reading.You people couldn't even justify what mad is to a simple explanation. ^_^

Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
10/5000  (10/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:58 pm

First of all, I would like to make sure that you understood what I said... I used the word "mad" in exchange for angry, not crazy... (just making sure^_^)

Next, I'll show you my reason for thingking that you were angry:
DarknessFalls wrote:
Why would you leave without letting the person know that you're gonna leave...after all we had a conversation...It's disrespectful! Only jerks do such thing...
(notice the exclamation point)
another one:
DarknessFalls wrote:
Your excuses are lame! Just admit defeat and I'll go easy
(notice again the exclamation point)
Exclamation points are used to express deep emotion (maybe anger?) and your construction of the sentences would also express anger. Your usage of the word "jerk" would seem to be expressing anger. You don't usually use that word if you're not angry or frustrated with someone.

Before you say anything, I would like to clarify that I was asking a question. I wasn't saying that you were angry, I was just asking if you were.
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:08 pm

1.) I know the difference of what is angry and what is crazy you don't have to tell.

2.) I have a habit with exclamations. I also have a shout of shouting what I say.

3.) No, You're wrong jerks are not only used when you are angry/frustrated. I used the jerks as a substitute for the words "foolish people"

4.) Exclamation marks could also be used to indicate loudness. Which I used so that you could read the phrase.

5.) You were asking a question? Really it looks more like a judgmental statement
Quote :

Are you mad? reading that..... It feels like you are...

Yea, you did ask a question but not only a question you also included a judging statement.

Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
10/5000  (10/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:29 pm

First of all, other people don't know what you are thinking orfeeling. Even if you think you were not angry with something, other people won't know that. They base your feelings with the actions that you do. So, if you act like you're shouting, people will think that you are angry. Another example of this is your usage of the word "jerk". You said that you use the term "jerks" for foolish people. I don't know that; Other people don't know that. You are giving your own meanings to a word. People would misinterpret what you are saying and in turn would cause your downfall.

Yes, Exclamation marks are indicators of loudness, but loudness is a major symptom of being angry especially if you are writing. In writing, how would you express anger? Well, the most obvious is the all-caps followed by loudness. Some expressions are not so obvious but gives the audience an idea that you're angry. An example of this is the way you deliver whatever you are saying. If you are always irritated or frustrated means you are angry with something.

Yes, I was asking a question. The second statement indicates that I felt that you were angry. I was just expressing my opinion because I found your statements striking as though they were angry.

You know, being angry is not just writing in all-caps or using curses. I know that you are trying to keep your composure and avoid being angry at something. You are too smart to be a victim of simple teases or losing in a debate. That is why I'm attacking you in a different manner. I am manipulating your reactions that they would be violent until you give yourself away. Now, you may not be necessarily angry, but if the way you're writing indicates it, then the people would think that you are angry. Remember: Actions speak louder than words.

So, is everything clear or am I missing a point?
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:53 pm

AviosWindrider wrote:
First of all, other people don't know what you are thinking orfeeling. Even if you think you were not angry with something, other people won't know that. They base your feelings with the actions that you do. So, if you act like you're shouting, people will think that you are angry. Another example of this is your usage of the word "jerk". You said that you use the term "jerks" for foolish people. I don't know that; Other people don't know that. You are giving your own meanings to a word. People would misinterpret what you are saying and in turn would cause your downfall.

Yes, Exclamation marks are indicators of loudness, but loudness is a major symptom of being angry especially if you are writing. In writing, how would you express anger? Well, the most obvious is the all-caps followed by loudness. Some expressions are not so obvious but gives the audience an idea that you're angry. An example of this is the way you deliver whatever you are saying. If you are always irritated or frustrated means you are angry with something.

Yes, I was asking a question. The second statement indicates that I felt that you were angry. I was just expressing my opinion because I found your statements striking as though they were angry.

You know, being angry is not just writing in all-caps or using curses. I know that you are trying to keep your composure and avoid being angry at something. You are too smart to be a victim of simple teases or losing in a debate. That is why I'm attacking you in a different manner. I am manipulating your reactions that they would be violent until you give yourself away. Now, you may not be necessarily angry, but if the way you're writing indicates it, then the people would think that you are angry. Remember: Actions speak louder than words.

So, is everything clear or am I missing a point?

LOL? another misconception I just. One things for sure you sure act like you know it all. One thing is about the word "jerk". You really think I said that without knowing the true meaning if you want I'll even write it here so that you could as least think about what you've just said.

HERE you go:
JERK
–noun
1. a quick, sharp pull, thrust, twist, throw, or the like; a sudden movement: The train started with a jerk.
2. a spasmodic, usually involuntary, muscular movement, as the reflex action of pulling the hand away from a flame.
3. any sudden, quick movement of the body, as in dodging something.
4. Slang. a contemptibly naive, fatuous, foolish, or inconsequential person.
5. (in weightlifting) the raising of a weight from shoulder height to above the head by straightening the arms.
6. jerks, British Informal. physical jerks.
7. a dance, deriving from the twist, in which the dancers alternately thrust out their pelvises and their shoulders.
8. the jerks, paroxysms or violent spasmodic muscular movements, as resulting from excitement evoked by some religious services.
–verb (used with object)
9. to pull, twist, move, thrust, or throw with a quick, suddenly arrested motion: She jerked the child by the hand.
10. to utter in a broken, spasmodic way.
11. Informal. to prepare, dispense, and serve (sodas, ice cream, etc.) at a soda fountain.
–verb (used without object)
12. to give a jerk or jerks.
13. to move with a quick, sharp motion; move spasmodically.
14. to talk in a broken, spasmodic way.
15. Informal. to work as a soda jerk.
16. to dance the jerk.

Normally, I post the links but after reading all your "know it all" replies I guess I didn't have a choice. Although you may excel academically, don't ever underestimate my reasonings. I also admit that sometimes my reasoning is completely wrong but it mostly happens when I feel sleepy or even I was forced to do a thing I didn't want. I'm not perfect after all. You might even find lots of typos today since my hands are a bit cold because of the weather and I can't fully control my typing.

*sigh*

Here comes another thing. Exclamation marks are not just used in anger statements do you know? They could also be used as indication for shout outs! And not all shouts not even most of shouts are considered angry. You can never judge something with its appearance...just because I placed an exclamation mark doesn't mean that I was angry. That reason is too childish to be reacted correctly. Not only that it's just but also more than a judgmental statement which you can't seem to lose. I wonder if your judgmental reasoning could beat the crap out of me....

I guess I'm a bit touched by your compliment of me being smart for simple teases. Yea, I guess you had made me serious when I was able to read your replies I congratulate you after all little people are able to force me have a serious face and won't end up laughing. I usually laugh at those who tease me with their foolish jokes but you striking me logically. I guess I was in a bit "WOW" but unfortunately I don't appreciate your judgmental reasoning...I'm not angry at it but irritated. I just probably hate people who act like "know it all" that's why I'm irritated.

As I've said earlier, you have been the first person to react on my statements logically. You probably even excel in logic thinking. You could even start debating with the valedictorian with such skill but unfortunately like I said earlier you don't base your reactions on factual but on your personal knowledge. Using such method have lots of risks you might even have won if I'm not that good when it comes it reasonings but as always "unfortunately" comes and blocks your way. I have learned this from every essay that I was able to answer. I had lots of low grade essays when it comes to factual reasonings before that's why I filled up the gap. I opened my mind and didn't rely on what other's say I base why reasons according to factual events and before I say anything I take both sides opinion. Believing that death-penalty is bad because of what the bible said or that was what your father or teacher thought you. But what about the opinion of the other side? Wasn't it a bit too biased? Judging your answer from what you heard? Choosing a option without knowing what lies on the other side? Choosing the forest because of it's beauty? Be open-minded know the opinion of both sides before you choose what decision is truly for your or even the world's benefit! You might not know but in darkness there is always light. In death there is always joy. In destruction there is rebirth! Open up and you might understand me.

Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
10/5000  (10/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:58 pm

For the jerk, You took the meaning of it directly from the dictionary. That term has different meanings. It has connotations. Since this is the forums, normal people read what you are saying. I am stooping to the level of normal people with normal comprehension skills. The term jerk is used by people aggressively. The meaning may be the same but it carries a heavier impact than other synonymous words. So that word is connoted to be used when you are angry.

You are right about exclamation marks and their usage but if used in conjuction with other words or expressions, it would show hidden meanings that would connote anger. Remember that average people are reading these posts and they may find your statements angry especially with one look. That's what I'm after. Of course you can debate about angry statements and prove that they aren't even if they look like they're really angry statements if you use facts.

Yes, I'm not good in judgemental thinking and may become biased. At least I know that you're not the kind of person who can't react with judgement. That's why I'm trying to make you see that I'm not after the facts. I'm after the emotion that came with the statements that you gave. Anger is an emotion and usually facts and emotions are not compatible. So if people reacted emotionally with statements then that statement has an emotion, Hidden or not, Purposely put by the one who wrote it or not. That's what I found in what you said. I found the emotion of Anger in your statements.

And I'm not acting like a know-it-all. I was just expressing my opinions and ideas. It is a right that every person has. If I sounded like a know-it-all, then I'm sorry. I'm not used to making debates like this. Like you said, nobody's perfect. I am just writing what I'm thinking and sometimes it doesn't come out correctly. So please don't react violently and say that I'm stupid or anything. If you can, don't shove my mistakes right into my face. Based on my values, it's not nice to hurt another's feelings. That's why I apologize when I hurt someone's feelings.

And when you say you're irritated, make it look like you're angry.^_^ hehe. Just kidding...
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:24 pm

AviosWindrider wrote:
For the jerk, You took the meaning of it directly from the dictionary. That term has different meanings. It has connotations. Since this is the forums, normal people read what you are saying. I am stooping to the level of normal people with normal comprehension skills. The term jerk is used by people aggressively. The meaning may be the same but it carries a heavier impact than other synonymous words. So that word is connoted to be used when you are angry.

You are right about exclamation marks and their usage but if used in conjuction with other words or expressions, it would show hidden meanings that would connote anger. Remember that average people are reading these posts and they may find your statements angry especially with one look. That's what I'm after. Of course you can debate about angry statements and prove that they aren't even if they look like they're really angry statements if you use facts.

Yes, I'm not good in judgemental thinking and may become biased. At least I know that you're not the kind of person who can't react with judgement. That's why I'm trying to make you see that I'm not after the facts. I'm after the emotion that came with the statements that you gave. Anger is an emotion and usually facts and emotions are not compatible. So if people reacted emotionally with statements then that statement has an emotion, Hidden or not, Purposely put by the one who wrote it or not. That's what I found in what you said. I found the emotion of Anger in your statements.

And I'm not acting like a know-it-all. I was just expressing my opinions and ideas. It is a right that every person has. If I sounded like a know-it-all, then I'm sorry. I'm not used to making debates like this. Like you said, nobody's perfect. I am just writing what I'm thinking and sometimes it doesn't come out correctly. So please don't react violently and say that I'm stupid or anything. If you can, don't shove my mistakes right into my face. Based on my values, it's not nice to hurt another's feelings. That's why I apologize when I hurt someone's feelings.

And when you say you're irritated, make it look like you're angry.^_^ hehe. Just kidding...

Ohhh...not again T_T

Well, since you started it maybe I could explain it even deeper. Actually, what I wanna know is what is a normal person for you? Does a normal person you have in mind doesn't know the true meaning of "jerk'? People usually react to words such as that violently because they don't know what the really meaning is. All they know is that it's a bad word and it's disrespectful. But is it really that disrespectful? Like a word in vernacular which is "GAGO" isn't really that disrespectful. They thought that it is disrespectful because they never knew what the real meaning is. What's so disrespectful about you being called a "bad boy"...are you that kind that we people can't call you bad? Have you never sinned in your whole life? Misconceptions for the words I used are not my fault. It's the fault of the reader because I never really meant anything to harm anybody. So don't blame me if you thought that my words are that violent. Before you react know what the real meaning is to reduce your childish reactions.

You can never judge it by including other people. If you want to reason out, don't be scared and bet your self out if you really know that you were correct. Why include other people? Including other people only proves that you aren't sure with your reason. Don't include them that's my advice. You can never convince me especially if you use such general terms.

Personal Knowledge is much weaker than the truth. Truth is much stronger than your personal reasons. Because your comments are considered void once truth is used as a rival against your personal beliefs. It's like your a baby fighting a giant wherein your got no chance in winning.

Sometimes force is required even if you don't want to use it. If your mistakes were shoved straight at your face then use it as a lesson. And if you thought that I'm like this because it never happened to me...that's where your wrong. It happened to me tons of times especially when I get angry and can't think properly wherein I say random comments. As past experiences, I used it as a lesson learned and tried to avoid what ever that's causing my mistakes to be shoved at me! Merciless you could say but as I say sometimes you have to do such undesired actions. Even I didn't want to shove it to your face and never did I intend to do something to harass you or something. It's just that way I am when I want to teach someone a lesson. That's where I get merciless and as you can see from the previous posts I didn't use as much force/harassments unlike this. I gotta make you give up since I know I'm correct and if you're not gonna back out. Don't blame me cause I warned you.

Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
10/5000  (10/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:30 pm

Are you gonna become a lawyer or something? cuz you're REALLY good at this. hehe. I don't think I can compete with you anymore. I'm not really such a good debater.

But I think it is a lesson learned for me. I now have a new view of things and I hope I can apply it the next time I start to debate. And I have you to thank for that(Thank You!!!)^_^

Too bad you didn't get angry during the course of the debate.^_^

(BTW, sorry I didn't post for so long. I don't usually go to the forums during weekends cuz that's the time I play! Hehe)
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:52 pm

Well, so do I...I don't check the forums especially if I'm busy playing...but I'm a bit free during the past weekend so I was able to check it out...plus I'm gonna be busy for six Saturdays/Sundays depends on what day the workshop would start ^_^

I'm really planning to join!

Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
10/5000  (10/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:22 pm

Me too!
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:10 pm

Me too my ass...what a childish answer. You probably can't do it maturely cause you were never born mature are you...probably an abnormality within birth. Well, I do understand why abnormal persons do such stupid things but I can't understand why abnormal people were allowed to study...? Got any answer?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   

Back to top Go down

in need of some PS2 games
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next